The Tardis on location in Cardiff, featuring Caerphilly castle and Cardiff castle
"The benefits of shooting Doctor Who in Wales is that it affords such a variety of locations and each one of those locations has such scale." - Matt Smith
Can we just analyze this gif for one second:
As the chandelier falls, EVERYONE dives out of the way. Harry, Draco, everyone. EXCEPT Ron. Ron dives TOWARDS it in order to grab Hermione and get her to safety. I just. Why do people ship anything but Romione again? He is the ONLY one that stayed upright AND moved towards the potentially deadly falling object to save the woman he loves. That is all.
This made my day.
Got the pictures from this article: http://www.sikhnet.com/news/captain-america-not-so-stereotypical-mission
- 1. Are looks important in a relationship?
- 2. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 3. Are you a virgin?
- 4. Are you in a relationship?
- 5. Are you in love?
- 6. Are you single this year?
- 7. Can you commit to one person?
- 8. Describe your crush
- 9. Describe your perfect mate
- 10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 11. Do you ever want to get married?
- 12. Do you forgive betrayal?
- 13. Do you get jealous easily?
- 14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- 15. Do you have any piercings?
- 16. Do you have any tattoos?
- 17. Do you like kissing in public?
- 20. Do you shower every day?
- 21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
- 26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
- 28. Have you ever been cheated on?
- 29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- 30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
- 31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
- 32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
- 33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
- 34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
- 35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
- 37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
- 41. Have you had sex so far this year?
- 42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
- 43. How long was your longest relationship?
- 44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
- 45. How many people did you kiss in 2012/2013?
- 46. How many times did you have sex last year?
- 47. How old are you?
- 48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
- 50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
- 53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 54. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 55. Share a relationship story.
- 56. State 8 facts about your body
- 57. Things you want to say to an ex
- 58. What are five ways to win your heart?
- 59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
- 60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
- 61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
- 62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
- 63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
- 64. What is your definition of cheating?
- 65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
- 66. What is your favourite roleplay?
- 67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
- 68. What is your sexual orientation?
- 69. What turns you off?
- 70. What turns you on?
- 71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
- 72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
- 73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
- 74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
- 75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
- 76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- 77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
- 78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
- 79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
- 80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 81. Who are five people you find attractive?
- 82. Who is the last person you hugged?
- 83. Who was your first kiss with?
- 84. Why did your last relationship fail?
- 85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
I FELT SO SORRY FOR HER IN THIS MOMENT.
like ok from the day she got on the hogwarts express, people were making fun of her and she’s never viewed as pretty or attractive until the moment in the first gif.
and because ron is fuckin jealous, he makes her feel like shit and ugh it’s like her one night of being someone else is just shattered and and and
WHY DID YOU D O THAT
I get really annoyed with people who are like “well she could have asked ron first instead of screaming at him to not use her as a last resort.”
well… no. She was asked by krum right away. She wanted to go with him. She wasn’t going alone and moaning that Ron hadn’t asked her. Her objection was to being treated like she should have been available to him, and being treated like she was lying about having a date. And who the fuck wouldn’t be offended by somebody thinking that they’re so undesirable that they made up a date?
this post actually made me almost cry no joke
I always hated Ron at this part of the book but you have to think he’s hurting too. That’s why he acted out.
I don’t think he was hurting at this part. I think this is the part hat made him realize he actually had feelings for Hermione. Before this point, she was just his friend who happened to be a girl. It was only once confronted with this dance and no date, and then seeing her looking incredible and having a date from the beginning that it hit him that he actually had feelings for her. The disbelief before that wasn’t born of his feelings, it was born of his ignorance.
Where are you? Crawl through the shadowed lands and I will never let fear avert my gaze. I will lock my eyes to your journey, so when you look up, you will see the light reflecting back in them. Follow them, follow them like you are a lost ship and my eyes are the lighthouse. Follow them home. Where are you?
I keep seeing more and more evidence that I desperately need to read Looking for Alaska…
When adults say, “Teenagers think they are invincible” with that sly, stupid smile on their faces, they don’t know how right they are. We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken. We think that we are invincible because we are. We cannot be born, and we cannot die. Like all energy, we can only change shapes and sizes and manifestations. They forget that when they get old. They get scared of losing and failing. But that part of us greater than the sum of our parts cannot begin and cannot end, and so it cannot fail.